Helpful Hints for Sample Submission
- You can complete the online form and then print it, or you can print out the PDF and complete it by hand. Don’t forget to enclose a copy of the completed form with your samples (and keep a copy for your records).
- Fill in all fields as completely as possible.
- Please be sure the samples submitted are marked in a way that matches exactly what is on the form.
- Ship samples properly. If samples are to be shipped with cold packs or dry ice, place the samples and submittal form in plastic zip lock bags to prevent them from becoming wet, damaged or otherwise compromised.
Once you submit your sample make sure you save your printable .PDF onto your hard drive to be printed or used again later.
Microbiology Research Associates, Inc. (MRA) offers personalized microbiology consulting, research and testing services to the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical device, biotechnology, and health care industries.
Microbiology Research Associates, Inc.
33 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720
Phone: (978) 263-2624
Fax: (978) 263-2786
- Microbiology Research Associates Appoints New Director of Business Development
- MRA ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF A NEW CUSTOMIZED MICROBIAL TESTING PROGRAM FOR 3D INK PRODUCTS.
- MRA’s President, Fran McAteer to be Keynote Speaker
- MICROBIOLOGY RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC. (MRA) OFFERS USP <797>, USP <1207> & PDA TR N0. 27 CONTAINER CLOSURE INTEGRITY TESTING